Saturday, August 19, 2006

I'm Back!

My Big G is sitting in front of the funny little box again. You know, the one that has all the tiny people and dogs and stuff with noises coming out of it? Big G is saying a lot of bad words and Mommy went to bed, so I know it has something to do with those "red socks". I guess it's a kind of laundry.

It's weird though. The only time Big G does the laundry is when the red socks are in the little box. Otherwise, Mommy & I go downstairs to the bigger boxes in the room with all kinds of interesting smells.

I love smells. They entrance me.

I took a break from blogging because I heard something on the funny little box about the "dog days of summer". Sweet! Our own vacation! So I packed up a bag full of cookies & sat by the door, waiting to go somewhere fun but nothing happened. Well, I did go bye-bye to get a frappe and that was cool but...nothing else.

It's okay though because I found out that what "dog days" really are. It means that it's so hot out, all dogs should stay inside in the air conditioning with their peeps. I don't like the heat. It makes me shed buckets of fur. Big G suggested to Mommy that she knit a sweater with it but she didn't laugh.

Bye!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy and Zoom said...

Hey! Welcome back! I missed you blogging :(

4:36 PM  
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Yep, welcome back Dickens - we missed you buddy !

Love
Opy

8:38 AM  
Blogger e said...

Hello Dickens
Nice meeting you. You are a beauty! We think Black Dogs are Special.
Fei

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Home exchange said...

Heehee I like your writing style, very witty! What does Big G stand for? Sounds better to stay put if the heat gets to you that much... :-D

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home