Friday, July 07, 2006

Hello World - Dickens is in the House!


Hi! I'm Dickens & this is my blog! My mom &
my Big G said they'd type it for me 'cause I don't have opposable thumbs. Hey, that's what packs are for, right?

Me & mommy were surfing the net this morning & we found some other blogging dogs & I thought that was just the coolest thing! So I sat pretty & then I did bear & finally mommy said ok, I could have a dog blog of my very own! And here I am!

Mostly I'm a laid-back kinda guy, as you can tell from my picture. Hah! It was Halloween & I was being a bat. It was fun, but then I got dizzy & I had to get a cookie. I'll probably blog a lot about cookies because they are just the best! But I'm also a deep dog, a noble dog, a dog of wisdom, so I may blog about serious stuff sometimes too. You just never know! It's all good! I'm going to nap now. Bye!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Couch Potato said...

How many times do you have to tell you....no surfing the 'Net when I'm not home! Just wait 'til I get home, young canine.

1:50 PM  
Blogger The Couch Potato said...

Threats are always nullified when the threator makes an egregious grammatical mistake: - "you", + I.
Jeez.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Dickens said...

*thumping tail*
Bring a frappe!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Amy and Zoom said...

I"m just passing though.. but your blog looks good so I think I'm gunna bookmark it.. your a handsome boy. Maybe you and my future dog guide puppy can be friends, stop on by my blog... :D

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home